AP Intermediate Result 2019
The Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh State (BIEAP) has been decided to publish the AP Intermediate Result 2019 on the official web page. Those Candidates who had appeared in the examination they are able to check their result online. We know as the date of BIEAP Result 2019 is coming closer the heart beat of students is getting intensified. We are going to discuss with you for both 1st year as well as the 2nd year Result 2019. This time all of they are very curious to check their AP Intermediate Result 2019. Now all of you can check your results by the below provided link. The Date of AP 10+2 High Secondary Result announcement is given below on this page. The keeping in mind the last year date we can that by the month of April AP +2 Class Exam Result 2019.
Latest Updates – AP Board Inter Results 2019
The finish the examination of Andhra Pradesh Class 12th Class Board of candidates are wants to check their performance of exams by using the AP Intermediate Result 2019. We can say according to previous year result announcement status the Board will release the result in the month of June/July. After release the AP Board +2 Exam Result 2019 all of you can check it online. So keep in touch with the official web link and this page for latest updates of the Result declaration. Andhra Pradesh Board conducts the 12th class examination in the month of Feb/March. Simultaneously for the 1st year. By the month of April Board has come up with the result of class 12th (2nd year) and class 11th (1st Year). But before moving to the next section first have a look at the table of the important dates given below.
Information About AP Intermediate Results 2019
- Name of Board: Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh State
- Name of Exam: AP Inter Or 1st/2nd Year Examinations 2019
- Exam Dates: Feb to March 2019
- Results Available Date of AP Inter Result 2019: April 2019
- Supplementary Exam Dates 2019: May 2019
- AP Inter Supply Results 2019 Date: May 2019
- Official Sites: results.cgg.gov.in, Manabadi, Schools9
AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Results 2019 – Andhra Pradesh BIEAP
If you are searching the AP Intermediate Result 2019 than you are on the right palace. Results will be released on the dates listed in the table below. On the date of release, you will receive an email giving you the link to the results page. It’s vital that you obtain your AP Intermediate Score Card 2019 in good time and within five working days of the official results publication dates. If you have not received or have not been able to access your results within five working days, contact your board. Any information concerning results that you receive from your department will be strictly provisional and unofficial. So check the official website regular for more updates. If you have successfully completed your qualification, you will receive a passing certificate from the Board.
How to check AP Board Class 12th Exam Result 2019
- Students first open the official website i.e. bieap.gov.in
- Now on home page click on the Higher Secondary (HS) Examination Result 2019
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Enter here your roll number and click on submit button
- Your Result will shown on screen
- Take print out for further use.